HTF Power of Three° Pro+
HTF Power of Three° Pro+
When entering billing information, please ensure that you provide your correct TradingView Username.
Failure to do so may result in delayed access to the trading tool, additional processing time, and potential administrative fees for resolving discrepancies.
If you encounter any issues or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you Level Up!
Find a Preview and the User Manual here.
Get a FREE copy of the Correlated Market Power of Three° [Pro+] Plugin when subscribing to the HTF Power of Three° [Pro+] – discover its features at the end of this page!
Power of Three (PO3) is one of the many concepts introduced by the Inner Circle Trader, and inspired by Larry Williams.
The PO3 represents a three staged Smart Money campaign: Accumulation, Manipulation, and Distribution (AMD).
This tool helps to build narrative, as well as spotting important algorithmic levels.
ICT traders assume that this pattern represents how any candle is built.
“This is applicable to every time measurement, as long as you have a beginning time, the highest value, the lowest value, and an ending in terms of measuring time.”
Consider the development of a Bullish Candle over Time:
– Candle Open (initial value price, prior to dynamic imbalance)
– Accumulation of longs around the opening price
– Manipulation where short liquidity is engineered and long liquidity is neutralized
– Range Expansion (dynamic price imbalance)
– Distribution pairing long exits with pending buy interest
– Candle Close (ending value price, post dynamic imbalance)
The same goes for the development of Bearish Candles, in reverse.
The HTF Power of Three° Pro+ Tool allows to monitor the selected Higher Timeframe Candles in real time:
– Plot multiple HTF Candles on the current resolution
– Backtest strategies with two (or more) timeframes on one chart
– Plot other Markets and see potential divergences in Correlation
– Use NY Midnight time as the Candle Open on Daily and Weekly timeframes
– Spot HTF PD Arrays while on a lower timeframe
– See where the HTF Open, High, and Low are in the current lower resolution with high precision
– Know when the HTF candle is supposed to Close by monitoring its own countdown (below 1D)
– Note previous HTF Low to High ranges to gain a deeper understanding of LTF market profiles
– Choose between Candles and Bars to display your HTF PO3s
– Hover on the open and close of past HTF candles to see their OHLC and Range values in a custom tooltip
– Resize and offset HTF candles to your liking
– Stack multiple instances on the indicator to show multiple higher timeframes at once on the same layout
– Study and backtest PO3 in Replay Mode with ease
– Trade PO3 with confidence without needing multiple layouts
Correlated Market Power of Three° [Pro+] Plugin
The Correlated Market Power of Three° allows traders to compare symbols from the same market class easily, and on the same Chart. This is extremely useful as taught by ICT, since it allows to identify where a potential SMT is forming (Smart Money Technique), meaning on which market Smart Money might be taking action. ICT students we know what the latter looks like, however, in general terms this can be identified by spotting a divergence between two correlated assets:
– Direct Correlation: higher high vs lower high, lower low vs higher low;
– Inverse Correlation: higher high vs higher low, lower low vs lower high.
– Plot any symbol on chart from any timeframe.
– Correlated Market Chart retains its true candle proportions, allowing you to:
– Determine which market is heavier
– Determine which marker is leading
– Correctly judge the difference in displacement between the two markets
– Backtest with other symbols' live charts all in one place
– Study, and practice SMT in Replay Mode
When adding this tool to your chart, you will be prompted with a window asking for settings. Make sure to input the same settings you have in your HTF Power of Three° [Pro+]. You are free to experiment, however be aware that this tool has been created with the latter idea in mind.
These tools are available ONLY on the TradingView platform.