Range Deviations° Pro+
Range Deviations° Pro+
When entering billing information, please ensure that you provide your correct TradingView Username.
Failure to do so may result in delayed access to the trading tool, additional processing time, and potential administrative fees for resolving discrepancies.
If you encounter any issues or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you Level Up!
The Range Deviations° [Pro+] is your ultimate automatic projection tool. It allows you to project the standard deviations of a custom Time range, of all or any specific day (wick range, and body range separately).
This tool brings you automatic points of reference based on your model of choice – ICT specific models and concepts work the best. For example:
– Project the Friday's asian range throughout the next week to get parameters for High Probability PD Arrays
– Project the Monday's range to define the expectations for the weekly expansion and candle development
– Project the daily index Opening Range (9:30-10:30) of every day to estimate POIs intraday
These deviations can be projected forward by a day, or a week; and you have freedom over which deviations you want to project. Choose to project the Body Range deviations, the Wick Range's, project all of them – or only the one you want to be alerted at.
Alert? Yes. The true power of this tool is its automatic aspect. You can set it up on multiple pairs, monitor a specific range, and set alerts for when your desired deviation is traded to.
You will get notified about a potential setup without having to monitor various markets at once.
The tool projects five standard deviations out of the box (1 to 5), however the user can input as much as four custom deviations! Here you can add your OTE, 2.5 retracement deviation, and whatever you may have found helpful to you in your trading career!
– Choose Day of the Week, or All Days of the Week
– Choose a Specific Time Range to project
– Look at historical sessions, or keep it clean by having only the latest
– Extend specific projections, by a day or a week forward in Time
– Add up to four custom deviations
– Get alerts when a specific alert is traded to
These tools are available ONLY on the TradingView platform.