Time Matrix° Pro+
Time Matrix° Pro+
Collaboration tools are not included in the Toodegrees Premium Suite.
When entering billing information, please ensure that you provide your correct TradingView Username.
Failure to do so may result in delayed access to the trading tool, additional processing time, and potential administrative fees for resolving discrepancies.
If you encounter any issues or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you Level Up!
The Time Matrix [Pro+] is an automated Time-based trading tool adaptable to futures, forex, and bond markets. This indicator is inspired by concepts taught by the Inner Circle Trader (ICT) and ICT_Concepts.
ICT’s repertoire encompasses the concepts of liquidity and couples them with Time. The Time Matrix [Pro+] helps the analyst to locate key Time-based price levels to determine bias and recurring price patterns within the market. Analysts can use levels like Previous Day’s Highs and Lows, Weekly Highs and Lows, Session Openings, and Macros to base and qualify Premium and Discount arrays in intraday analysis.
Session Boxes are Time opportunities of the day that identify the market mechanics of consolidation, expansion, retracement, and reversals.
ICT_Concepts's Session Boxes are described as the Premarket, AM Session, PM session:
- Premarket is defined as 9:30pm to 1:30am
- AM session is defined as 4:00am to 11:00am
- PM Session is defined as 11:30am to 2:15pm
Understanding how Time is crucial for identifying intraday profiling, the analyst is able to toggle price levels in conjunction with Time-based macros. These help analyze key market turning points that can correspond to unique market mechanics.
Beyond the Time-based liquidity levels, and the Time macros, there are also predefined Time clusters.
These clusters highlight a significant lower Timeframe candle which was found to hold significant value by ICT_Concepts. Very much alike Time-based liquidity levels, analysts will notice how price reacts to support or negate existing orderflow, trend and direction.
- Customizable Extension: the analyst is given the choice to toggle the ending Time Offset to either Noon NY Time or at the end of the trading day.
- Time-Based Toggles: choose individual Time-based prices to highlight on your chart.
- Time Table: depending on the Timeframe, the Time Table will display the number of bars and the Time elapsed since the Time-based liquidity levels were established.
- Customize Session Boxes Color
- Customize Time-Based Liquidity Line Style
- Customize Time-Based Liquidity Level Color
- Customize Time-Based Liquidity Line Width
- Customize Table Size and Location
These tools are available ONLY on the TradingView platform.